We have a very special guest on the pod today, Rhonda Kelly, a dear friend to NMHIC and the Executive Director of the All Clear Foundation and ResponderStrong.
Here is a preview of what Matt, Sarah, and Rhonda discuss.
- Rhonda’s career trajectory and what led her to start ResponderStrong
- How responders main experience is to the trauma and suffering of other people and how many people in our communities fall into this category
- Effective tools for responders to utilize for their mental health and healing
- The importance of work-life balance is in order to relieve strain on emergency responders in the field
- How Rhonda sent Matt to the emergency room